Digital Agency 360i released new Mobile Marketing Playbook. It is a very comprehensive report, at 87 pages in length. Here are some of the highlights:
- Mobile Marketing Matters – Your customers most likely own and use mobile devices. Market research firm comScore reports that as of May 2010, 234 million Americans age 13 and older are mobile subscribers. That’s more than 90% of the U.S. population.
- Content Consumption and Commerce will continue to grow on Mobile Platforms
- When Planning Mobile Marketing these four questions should be answered: What are your goals for mobile marketing? How is your audience using mobile? How can you use your assets in mobile? Does it follow mobile marketing best practices?
- Mobile Search is important – According to the Kelsey Group’s Mobile Market View Report, nearly 60% of all activities on mobile devices are search-related.
- Don’t forget SMS – comScore reports 65% of mobile subscribers send text messages, compared to about 30% using the browser and downloading apps.
- Mobile Advertising is becoming accessible – U.S. mobile display ad spending will top $1.2 billion by 2015 (ABI Research)
- Mobile Social Marketing is ripe for growth – More than 150 million people access Facebook from mobile devices each month
- Mobile Applications are on the Rise More than 5 billion apps have been downloaded from the iTunes Store
Read the comprehensive report for yourself below: