I am pleased to announce that Cliqology will be working with Sawhorse media. We will be finding sponsors for the Shorty Awards (if your interested in sponsoring please contact me, space is limited) and developing partnerships for Sawhorse’s “Community Curator” platform.
Shorty Awards – The equivalent of the Academy or Grammy Awards for short form communications (Twitter Updates) – last years event had over 50,000 nominations and culminated in a live event with the likes of CNN anchor Rick Sanchez & Shaquelle O’Neil making appearances. This year is already looking to be bigger with over 11,000 nominations in the first 5 days of the voting alone. We expect even more momentum of the next few days as media coverage is kicking in, for example the Shorty’s were just featured in the Wall Street Journal.
Community Curator Platform – This is a platform that allows users to find and follow subject matter experts on Twitter by aggregating and organizing their tweets in one place. The platform can be customized for virtually any subject, allowing consumers to search and learn from insightful, topic-related tweets and share ideas with others. Partners, like American Express and Style.com build traffic, unique content, and site loyalty without the overhead of a large editorial staff. If your interested in demo and presentation please feel free to contact me.
Big thanks to Greg & Lee.
Related articles by Zemanta
- Britney Spears Pulling Ahead in Twitter Awards Contest (blogs.wsj.com)
- The Oscars of Twitter: Shorty Awards to Honor Creators of Short-Form, Real-Time Content (readwriteweb.com)
- Nominate MakeUseOf For A Shorty Award! (makeuseof.com)
- Pimpin’ the Shorties (winewhoreblog.com)
- 2010 Shorty Awards, Honoring The Best People & Organizations on Twitter (laughingsquid.com)