Today, on cliqology: Outloud, I was joined by Jason Miletsky & Michael Hand, co-authors of the book Perspectives on Marketing. Jason represented the Agency perspective on marketing, and Michael represented the Client side.
This is a lead-up to a BrandHackers event scheduled for June 29th, click here to join BrandHackers and meet Jason & Michael (and me) in person.
For about an hour we discussed, with some great detail, their perspectives on a wide range of topics, including:
- Is the client always right?
- How do brands reach their audience within the ever fragmenting media landscape?
- Is the integrated agency solution the right way to go?
- What will the online space look like in the next 6 months?
- How can a Marketer best leverage online?
Both Jason and Michael did a great job representing their respective perspectives…and I had to declare a winner…but you will have to listen to the show to find out who. There is some great content; stream the show below, or download it, by hitting the iTunes button, and put it on your iPod and go for run!
(NOTE: BlogTalkRadio, the service that I use to host the show, is having some technical difficulties, so the show may take awhile to load in your browser, and there is about 10 seconds of dead space at the beginning of the broadcast.)
Related articles by Zemanta
- Twitter for Business @ BrandHackers NYC (webmetricsguru.com)